Being stuck behind snow plows doing their own form of synchronized plowing at 20 mph for over 30 miles on our way to the Tri-Cities for another job interview. The roads were snowy both going and coming back making the drive longer than it really should have been.

Followed by our water pump going out on our way out of town causing us to stay an extra day and the daughter missing her field trip.
Followed by a migraine that has been haunting me...ugh!
Looking back, I really can't say the weekend was all that bad. We enjoyed hanging out with our family, having lunch with Val at Jason Lee (plus visiting camp buddies while there) and I especially enjoyed the chance to be creative with Megan. I'm not sure how much help I actually was to her but it has inspired me to get my scrap on! I'm also very thankful that I have an awesome Dad that came and helped us on the side of the highway and for Jeromie staying late to get us all put back together to make it back for a birthday party. Now that I think of it, I really do have so much to be thankfully for. I will just keep running away from that dark cloud that seems to be following and not let it get me down!
2 comments:
I was so happy to see you guys this weekend. I can't wait until you are here to stay :) LOL
We are so glad you made it back in time for the party! We missed you this weekend!
Post a Comment