"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hair products...I love them!

I love good hair products! As I was doing my hair this morning, it made me smile. Lame, I know!
I have been trying to use up the half gone products that have been cluttering up the bathroom for the past month or two before replacing my favs...Finally I have them back!
My can't live without product: Kenra Hairspray.
What's yours?

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

I should probably care more about my hair. I hate products. So a basic hairspray is all I use :)

Joleen said...

I think I have a new one....can you guess what it might be?

mindsers said...

hey I think we get our hair products tips from the same person. :)

stylist to the stars said...

Aren't they the best!!!!! So glad that I can help :)