"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What to say?

I have attempted to post something for the last week or so but can't seem to put my thoughts into words. With each passing day, I feel more strongly that the layoff was for the better, however don't know what we are going to do. Are we moving? Are we staying? How the heck are we going to survive? While I know that things will work out, When? It's all so stressful yet some how I'm feeling surprisingly calm.

5 comments:

Joleen said...

Let me know when you two need me to babysit for your next temple trip! :D

Gosfam said...

I am glad you are at peace, but I know how "no money" worries can be. We went 2 months without work once we got here, and have been playing catch up. You will be in my prayers and I hope everything will work out soon. You seem to be in the right frame of mind and that is great!!

ran shae said...

hi heather,

i'm so sorry to hear Randy has been laid off. you guys will definitely be in my prayers. and don't forget to check out options in wichita : ) jk jk!

keep believing,
~randi

Heather said...

Randi, Wizard of Oz has been the movie of choose lately. ; ) he,he

Craig and Cynthia said...

Heather,
I had no idea. Is there anything we can help with?