"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grateful Journal Day 7

Wow, can you believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow?! Is your turkey defrosting? Are you starting your pies? That's what I'll be doing today...fun, fun, fun!

On this beautiful morning, I am grateful for:

1. Health. Mine, Randy, and the children's. The human body is truly an amazing machine.

2. A warm cozy bed, Which fosters a good nights sleep pretty much always.

3. Great Kids. I love them so much!

4. Family. What a blessing it is to know that we have such wonderful people to call family.

5. The sunshine. After days of rain and glum, having the sun shining down up has lifted up our spirited and made our day a little more pleasant.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE EVERYONE!
May all those that are traveling this holiday week do so in safety.

2 comments:

Joleen said...

I've had my turkey in the fridge since Saturday....but it is still frozen!!!!
Time for a cool bath Mr. Turkey! I need you thawed so you'll be delicious tomorrow!!!!!

Heather said...

Mine's almost thawed after hanging out in the frig since Friday night, He may taking a bath for a bit too!