On this fine Friday evening, I am Grateful for:
1. Play dates. I love when the Daughter has a friend over to play (especially when they get along so well!) It broke up yet another no school day and it gave me some uninterrupted time to work on projects/planning.
2. Craft Stores. I love the smell, the colors, and just about everything about them. The only problem...I tend to spend more than I planned whenever I walk into one. Today I hit The Craft Warehouse, Michael's, and Jo-Anne's. The Christmas projects have begun... :)
3. The weekend. I'm so excited for a weekend with no events planned. Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to get a few projects done around here and enjoy some down time together.
4. Long talks with Good friends. I'm oh so very thankful to have such great friends in my life. What would life be like without girlfriends to lean on, gab with, and learn from?
5. A Good Deal. Today while out running around I was able to score some nice clothing for my kids at the second hand store. They each got an outfit, and P.J.s for a grand total of $30. Gotta love that! Everything was in great shape and two items had never been worn (tags still on them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment