I am grateful for:
1. My husband's Employment. With everything we and so many other people have gone through this year, we are blessed to have a job good or bad.
2. To have one quilt done. One bunk bed quilt is done!!! The other is almost there...maybe tomorrow.
3. The ability to learn new skills. I love the challenge projects bring as they force me to expand my knowledge and skills.
4. Devoted Educators. They will make or break the way our children view learning. I'm thankful that my daughter has such a great teacher that is in tune with the needs of her students.
5. Mother-in-law that offers to help. I really appreciate her offering to watch the kids while I went to a parent-teacher conference this morning. The kids love spending time with her.
1 comment:
Even if the job SUCKS it is nice to have one!!!!
Post a Comment