"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A year old already!

I can't believe that my little man is a year old today! This year has so gone by so fast! It has truly been a blast. He has brought so much joy to our family and I am looking forward to many more milestones and memories together.

Current highlights:
*Weight: 19lb 7oz
*Height:
*Cutting four teeth (his only teeth) in the past four weeks yet still smiling
*Wants to eat anything his sister is having
*Attached to a blue blanket
*Adores his big sister
*An observer...loves to people watch!
*Loves to make cheesy faces
*Cruises around furniture but still not walking
*Favorite activities: pulling everything off the shelves, emptying purses, getting in the middle of whatever his sister is doing & flirting with anyone that will look at him!

Highlights from his first year of life
Happy birthday little man, I love you!!!

[I will post the classic birthday pictures after we celebrate tonight]

No comments: