So in an effort to gain better control of our canned food storage, I discovered the coolest shelves. Finally I have some control over the pantry take over!
It took all of this...

And made it look like this!

I found them at Costco and totally love that they are like legos & can be built to fit to any pantry. They are made by Shelf reliance and have many different can storage options. They have one for #10 cans that would be perfect for the stuff from the cannery...if I had the room.
1 comment:
Those shelves are very popular around here. I was my Wards Emergency Preparedness Specialist for a while and these were of interest to a lot of people. (I don't have any yet, since it is hard for food storage in the military because when it comes move time they won't pack up your food. Ugh!! Looks GREAT!!
Post a Comment