"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 23, 2008

The birthday Boy

Here are the traditional birthday pictures as promised. We didn't do much today in the way of partiness but I think he had a good day. Actually I don't think he really had a clue what was going on! Anyhow, here are some snapshots of the festivities...enjoy!








I think this may have been his favorite present after playing with something he would come right back to it hope that something was in it.












His favorite meal...hot dogs & watermelonTotally enjoying his meal & a being a bit of a camera flirtThe traditional birthday boy with his cake pictureDevouring the chocolaty goodness.When in need say a prayer...right?Don't worry he managed to get though the whole piece or at least smear it everywhere. Isn't he just the cutest?

No comments: