
I can't believe that it was my birthday again. With all of the excitement going on, it really sneaked up on me. I had a nice day spent exploring our new city & spending time with my little family (something we very rarely get to do all day long without church or work commitments getting in the way).
When my daughter found out it was my birthday she put together a little party & insisted that Randy take her shopping.Her is her homemade wrapping
and the sunglasses that she picked out all by herself. I was actually impressed! According to Randy she really wanted to buy me a pearl necklace but she decided on glasses because I like big ones!
Thank you Randy (& kids) for a great day!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! How cute of your daughter to be so thoughtful. I always get pictures :)
Post a Comment