"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pretty Pillows

Check out the pillows I made last week...Every one of them is made out of a place mat. I've been collected them from clearance racks for months. All it took was some stuffing and a few stitches and now there super cute pillows!

I can't decide which one's my favorite. Currently, I'm leaning towards the black and cream one but I love the flourishes on the red & white ones and the solid red ones are SO soft but I also love that perfect shade of green...see hard to hard to decide. :)

P.S. Don't worry, the couch is not going to be home to all of them, some will be moving to my bedroom.

3 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

They look awesome. You are really putting that machine to work :)

Gosfam said...

Great job!! I really want to learn how to sew--I am at a loss :) I like the red ones the best.

RedWarthen said...

HI There! Very cute! What a great idea:)