"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mr. Fix it


Whipped up this little tool belt/apron for our Mr. Fix-it for Christmas. He loves anything with pockets so this was a big hit. Of course now that I think of it, he hasn't really been using it much the last week of so...maybe the coolness factor has worn off?

P.S. It's even personalized but for the sake of posting it on the blog I've blurred it out. Not a fan of having my kids names on the blog. :)

2 comments:

mindsers said...

wow you've been busy getting all of this updated! :) Cute pictures - Christmas feels like it was forever ago...

Gosfam said...

Very cute!! I need to do homemade gifts.