"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Christmas Recap

Holy Smokes! Christmas has come & GONE.
I have to admit, I'm wishing we had had just a few more days to enjoy the break. We're back to the daily craziness and I'm longing for a lazy day with no place to go and nothing to be done...How much longer until summer?

Here's a recap of some of my favorite holiday memories from this year:

*Welcoming home Robbie from his mission and learning about life in Argentina.
*Spending time with so many people we love
*No school, mutual, and appointments to be rushing to and from.
*Being in our own home for Christmas morning for the first time!!!
*Watching all the kids enjoy playing with their cousins.
*Going to the temple together
*All the boys going to Rexburg to get Robbie settled in at school (so good for them!)
*Doing crafts & watching movies with the girls while the boys traveled.
*Randy having the week of Christmas off and only having to work 2 days the week of New Years!

And no recap would be complete without pictures...

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday break and are adjusted back to your normal daily lives.

1 comment:

Joleen said...

I saw a cutting system...what kind did you get? Tim splurged and got me the expression!! So much fun!!!