Practicing good oral hygiene

Being princess Aurora 

Going out to picking berries in the forest...aka pulling weeds in the backyard...she thought it was great and I got some much needed weeds pulled! You should making up a story to make chores fun the next time the kids say they're bored. (for the record I did not suggest wearing the towel in the hot weather, she did!)

Watching sister play...whenever he's getting into what she is playing & she can't handle it anymore she takes it outside and he will sit at the back door watching....kinda sad but at the same time so cute. Way to problem solve!

Some park play on a nice sunny day. It was a bit to hot for everyone else but we had fun anyway.

contemplating life while taking a little swing...so serious

The best dog and playmate 

I hope you all have a great weekend! Only two hours until Randy is home! Unfortunately, he has a ton of work to do so we wont get to do all the family time I was hoping for, at least he will be here! Thank you Ran for all you do for us, I love you!!!!!
1 comment:
I love random pictures. Kendall has the same purple dress. Anyways I guess we share great taste. I love the toothbrush picture.
Post a Comment