"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Backyardigan

Finally we have a backyard or as my daughter tells everyone a backyardigan! She loves the show on Nick Jr called "The Backyardigans" & I assumed that she knew that the kids were called the Backyardigans and not the yards that they played in. I guess I was wrong... Anywho, we are loving having a yard that we do not have to share with 50 kids. We are outside pretty much all day enjoying our own personal space!
Here are some of the things that we have been doing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting...a yard of your own!!! How are you liking Boise? I'm sorry we couldn't ever get together one last time before you guys left Pullman. We took off to Yakima the next day. I'm still kicking myself that we didn't start hanging out like two years ago. I guess that's how things go. It's a good thing there are blogs so we can keep up. I hope all is well.