May...it was a long time ago. Thanks to the POTD pictures I was able to recall some of the highlights of a month that feels so very long ago.
I didn't cook for a day or two while I basted this beast. Note to self: When you get the urge to try a new quilt while being very pregnant...ignore it.
I love facetime...makes us feel close even when we're not.
My sister graduated. So proud of her!
Someone stole bricks from Floyd...twice.
The Daughter made a cake from start to finish all by herself. She has since made us dessert almost every Sunday. Love it!
The Little Man mastered his tricycle. We've been walking in the evenings and enjoying the beautiful spring weather.
Donuts, a Friday morning tradition. After dropping the Daughter off at school The Little Man & I would enjoy a donut together before running errands.
My friends threw me a baby shower. I have the best friends EVER!
We explored new local sights together.
Napping has been a must. I nap, He watches a show. When it's over we go pick up The Daughter from school. It's how I'm surviving busy long days.
Visited the cemetery. Love the flags on Memorial Day. Very moving.
We had to have the water main replaced because the flower bed should not look like a swamp.
The Little Man has been very interested in babies. We talk about our baby a lot and he loves to look at his baby pictures. Who wouldn't? He was an adorable baby. <3 p="p">3>
And he has a new food he'll eat! Celebration!
And that's all I can remember at the moment. Seems it was a good month. I recall feelings of excitement for summer and looking forward to spending days at the pool.















1 comment:
Mmmm, blizzards and donuts!!
Post a Comment