Randy & The Little Man went on their first Father & Sons camp out & had a good time.
While the boys were gone, the girls had a sleepover and met up with friends for breakfast in the AM.
Nine Months already? The time has flown by! Had been feeling great up until 34 weeks...now it's a totally different story.
Came down one morning to find The Little Man had helped himself to the freshly baked pan of brownies sometime in the middle of the night. Evidently he gave up on using utensils midway through the pan and went in with his hands. I found him in his bed sound asleep, chocolate all over his face & hands. It's a good thing his cute...

The Little Man had his last week of Preschool ever. We'll sure miss his wonderful teachers and friends. He's been with them for the past three years. Can't believe he's moving on to Kindergarten.
We enjoyed fresh raspberries from the backyard each evening. I had hoped to make them into jam but they didn't last 5 mins before being consumed. They 're that good.
We celebrated the Last Day of School with a yummy treat
And a "Welcome to Summer" kit I made. It included a slip-n-slide, summer chore charts, sunglasses, and a list of fun summer activities we could do together.

The kids celebrated the first day of Summer by making beds on the floor and sleeping in until 9:30am! Why do my kids think sleeping on the floor is so cool?
The pool. Oh how we all love thee! We spent almost every afternoon soaking up the rays & hanging out with friends here.
I celebrated another Birthday. Yep, I'm thirty.
Randy took the kids to ride bikes on the path. I packed a lunch and met them at the park for a picnic I've been put on restricted activity due to my Preclamsia so I drove down. This picture was taken 5 mins before a downpour. They barely made it home.
I spent a lot of time here this month. At least one to two times a week, if not more this month. Was doing great up until my Birthday week when my blood pressure sky rocketed & I started swelling horribly. From then on my days where filled with labs, non-stress tests, urine/kidney tests (aka collecting jugs of urine...very unpleasant), bio-physical profile ultrasounds and blood pressure check in an effort to balance my health and baby's.
The Little Man celebrated his 5th Birthday. He's looking so grown up. Where's the time going?!?
And my Grandparents celebrated their 60th Anniversary. So inspiring!
The Little Man did awesome at his dentist appt. He didn't freak out at all and willingly let them check out his teeth. Love, Love, Love how awesome our dentist is with him.
And we ended the month with meeting our Baby Girl!!! Such an exciting weekend.















2 comments:
I can't believe the boy is 5! Wow. And, baby girl is beautiful. I hope you guys are well
Love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment