"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's BABY day!!!

Ready or not, we're having a baby!!!! After fighting preeclampsia for the past three weeks, Doctor decided that my kidneys where at the failing point & we needed to deliver right away. My instructions: go home, get things in order & met him at the hospital with in the next two hours. That wasn't nerve racking at all...

So say good-bye to the bump (38 weeks, 4 days), we're on our way to have a baby!

After a bit of crazy at the hospital (they where completely full), she was born via c-section at 1:37pm on Friday the 29th.

Saying "hi" to her Mama

Weighing in at 8lbs, 6 oz. and measuring up at 18 1/2 inches long. She's a compact little thing.
 A big sister that can't wash her hands fast enough...
 so she can snuggle her baby. It was love at first sight. <3

 I think she's already got her Daddy wrapped around her tiny pinkie. :)

And Mama too.

We are feeling extremely blessed to be able to welcome this adorable little girl into our family and look forward to bring her home in a few days.

2 comments:

Val said...

Love the pics, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more. Love you all.

Lucas said...

I am sooooo glad to see that everything went ok for you guys! What a sweet little baby you have. I'm really happy for you Heather. I know you always wanted another little one. Congratulations!