"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 8, 2008

Impromptu Sunday Photos

An unusual event happen here at our house last night...everyone was happy! Despite missed naps, just getting home from church, rumbling tummies and dinner not being quite done; they all happily let me snap photos of them! Here are the results:

Moments like this happen when I least expect them!

5 comments:

mindsers said...

such cute pictures! :) It looks like you guys had a great day and are all ready for Christmas! :)

Joleen said...

I LOVE the one of the kids together. It is so sweet! :D
Now if only I could get our impromptu pics to turn out so well....I'm still trying to get a good one for Christmas cards!!

stylist to the stars said...

These pics are so cute. I hope I get one for christmas :)

Gosfam said...

Great pictures, I need a camera with a timer. I am assuming thats how you got those anyway :)

Alli Blue said...

Very cute! And what a beautiful tree!