"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December already?!


Is it just me or has December snuck up on us? I'm struggling to grasp that it is really December! I have been so busy that I don't even have the Christmas Decorations up (something that is normally done the Saturday after Thanksgiving, what the heck?) or the presents made (something also done by Thanksgiving). So much to do and so many things to make before Christmas!
I'd better go get my craft on!!!!!!

3 comments:

Joleen said...

We sure got our craft on today!!! :D Almost done! *With THAT project!!*

Gosfam said...

You are so overly crafty :) but I am trying to make more gifts this year and also so far behind. I am making mom gifts, and niece gifts which is not much but a good start. I don't have my decorations up either :( Have fun getting your craft on!! Seriously so fun and you so talented. I wished I lived here when you do, so you could show me how you do it all.

Heather said...

Leslie, I agree we really should live closer. It would be so fun to do things together and to let the girls play. Someday maybe...