Weeks:
32
Cravings:
HEATH blizzards! Can't get enough...may be a part of my blood sugar issues...)
Favorite Moments:
Feeling baby move, something I never thought I'd experience again.
Planning & shopping for Baby Girl with The Daughter. She's SO EXCITED!!!
Passing my 3-hr glucose test, barely. Don't have to cut out the blizzards completely. Man, was that a close one!!
Least Favorite Moment:
Being so dang tired, I don't remember ever feeling like this before. I've got to get at least one 30 min nap in each afternoon.
Or when I mentioned how tried I was at an appointment & they said "Well, at your age...." Seriously?!? I'm not old!
Feeling blessed because:
We've made it to 32 weeks and baby & I are doing great. We've had a relatively normal pregnancy...a first for us.
Looking forward to:
Meeting this little Firecracker of a girl
Worried about:
How I'm going to do it all. Three kiddos & a busy life suddenly feels so overwhelming...how to be the best to everyone? How to make sure they are all getting their needs met? Just keep reminding myself that I can to hard things.
Right now:
I'm trying to take in all of the ups and downs of pregnancy and enjoying our last few weeks of being the "four family" (as The Daughter refers to us.) Finding the joy in it all. Not trying to rush through the weeks. I may never have this chance again.

3 comments:
You look great! All those busy things in life are second to your family!! 3 is not hard. and NO, you are NOT old! LOL
I'm so glad that it's going so well for you! Good luck these last few weeks!
You look amazing Heather! I love seeing the prego belly! :D
Post a Comment