"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 27, 2012

We built a house

Randy is home today so we thought "hey, let's build a house!"

I saw a playhouse built out of PVC on pinterest the other day, so that's what we did. Here's the link. It took us more time to shop for all of the supplies than it did to build it. It was that super easy, to say the least.

 I plan to sew a fancy cover for it but for now blankets will do just fine.

Is it time for the kids to come home yet?!?

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Cute! I wish we had a little more room for that. Maybe in the summertime we could build one outside???