"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, June 30, 2011
I CAN do HARD things
I CAN do HARD things! It's been whispered to me over and over again the past few months. This simple statement is what got me through a stressful move and now is helping me through the recovery of yet another miscarriage. It has helped me to over come the sadness and anger that, at times, has threatened to pull me under. So many thoughts plague my mind yet this I know for sure, my Heavenly Father loves me. He comforts me and reminds me of my strengths, especially when I've forgotten them. I choose to endure to the end. It won't be easy but I must press on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's my motto too!
I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. You've sure had a rough year.
Post a Comment