"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 27, 2011

Camp Wooten '11

Yet another week of Wooten has come and gone. How that's possible, I don't know. This marks my 12th year of teaching at Camp Wooten....CRAZY, I know! It was yet another fabulous week spent teaching 5th graders and working with amazing staff.

For your viewing pleasure, Here are a few pictures from the week:

Camp directors, Ryder and Schuster

Teaching basic orienteering  (how to use a map and compass to navigate)

The awards team

Handing out awards indoors due to massive rain. As a side note: Most all pictures of me up look like this. Evidently, I never stop talking.... :)

The teaching staff enjoying a chance to sit down together while coloring awards for the week.

Running the Amazing Race challenge (Each year it grows and has become an awesome rec. period, if you ask me. ;) I've already come up more ideas for next year. Now just to remember them all!

Thinking of something sneaky....always got something up our sleeves. :)

Hanging out after after along day.

My Mom and her girls. My mom's been a cook for the past 12 years and my little sister has been helping me teach my class for the past three years.

And one last picture before heading home. Until next year....


No comments: