"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The proper way to start out a Birthday



These aren't just any donuts...these are Spud-nuts. They are SO much better!

Three years ago today, I was sitting by pool thinking I only have one more thing I want to get done before we have this baby, which I completed later that morning. He must have sensed my complete calmness because he was born late that same night despite all of us thinking differently, doctor included. He's been keeping us on our toes ever since!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Little Man!

Birthday celebration pictures to follow shortly. :)

2 comments:

Joleen said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Alli Blue said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Birthday J-Man!