"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A wiggly tooth no more


Yep, after months of envying classmates and friends, The Daughter finally has her very own whole in her head. I arrived home from camp to a bouncing little girl that could hardly contain her excitement long enough to tell me her tooth was super wiggly! Not loose, wiggly. Yet another childhood milestone has been achieved. Is there any way to slow things down? I'm not ready for her to grow up yet.

P.S. this is post is way old news to some...I'm like, two weeks behind on the posting of it.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

yeah for losing a tooth!! Kendall lost her two bottom teeth a while ago, and then the dentist pulled two, and now she has lost her top too teeth. So we know all about being toothless. She is going to love all her holes :)