"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Camp Wooten 2010



Highlights:

  • Fabulous weather. The best weather we've had in a very, very, very long time.
  • Great kids.
  • Piloting a new survivor challenge course. (I had this crazy idea and was actually able to pull it off. A big thanks to everyone that pitched in and worked up to the last minute with me!)
  • Getting a few breaks. A first in many years due to being so short staffed.
  • Seeing the stars also nice to get away from the city lights and really take in the beauty of nature.
  • Great staff. It really makes a huge difference when you know that you have people surrounding you that you can depend on and enjoy being around.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

How FUN!! I wish I could go to Camp Wooten again.