"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Mystery is History!

We've been having a mysterious issue around our house for a quite sometime. The daughter has an old camera that she loves dearly and use all the time. Recently, every time she goes to use it would give her one of two errors, battery low or memory full. Both of these I myself have experience many a times. The last error encounter had sent her into complete frustration. Which has led to a never ending battle of me trying to explain that this happens with things we use all the time & her trying to tell me that she doesn't use it THAT much.... That is until today.
Fast forward to this afternoon: While talking on the phone this afternoon, I decide to check out the growing folder that I dump all the pictures from her full camera into and discovered that she just may be right... amongst the 100 or so blurry carpet pictures I spotted a clue.
Can you guess who that might be?

Yep, those green shoes & chubby toes belong to one two year old little brother!

I guess I'm off to tell her she was right, she wasn't the one filling up the memory card or leaving it on all the time...

BTW: See that poor big toe. A string in his socks did that to him. It was totally cutting off the circulation...how weird, right?

No comments: