Warning: I'm going to whine for just a moment. My camera & computer had a major conflict and most all of the pictures from the day (the carving of the turkey, the spread, everyone enjoying the feast, playing games, proof that my dad played games and HAD FUN...) all got deleted in the process...SUPER CRANKY!
Okay moving on, here are the few remaining pictures:
Playing Apples to Apples
Which my mom rocked us all at!
The kids watching movies on multiple TVs while the adults play games. 
Plotting our Black Friday shopping (which BTW, I didn't get the only thing I set out to get, first time this has happened to me...cranky about that too! Stupid deceiving ads.)

Recording the many things we each have to be thankfully for on our Thankful Turkey, so fun to hear what things where important to each of them. Some really surprised me. For example, my Dad announced first thing he's thankful for his children with much emotion. He's not a touchy-feely kind of person and I think that's the first time I've heard him say how much his children meant to him vocally.

After stuffing our faces with Delicious food all day long, Randy makes this creation at 11 o'clock and devourers it! I don't know where it all goes?!

And just for the kicks of it, a cute niece.

A Huge THANKS goes to my family for being such wonderful company. You should come back over for another holiday. Maybe I'm make up a one just so we can do it again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment