"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A few Random pictures from the past few months

Currently working on downloading and editing pictures from the past week. There are a ton!

In the meantime enjoy these cute moments from the past few months;

Enjoying a quiet evening at the library
Two cousins enjoying a movie together. Notice he's not a fan of her snuggling with him?
Randy golfing with his brothers as much as possible before the snow hit.
Delivering the Shaggin' Wagon to Ryan in Yakima. He's the proud new owner of this fine automobile!
Tea time with Dad
Teaching the little brother the proper way to dunk cookies.
Sporting her beloved cowgirl hatEarning an ice cream cone treat
Whipping up some holiday cookies
I'm sure there are more...but for now this will do.
Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Joleen said...

Can I just say how much I miss you?!?!? TONS!!!! Love the pictures! The kids are so stinkin' cute!