
My life is filled with millions of projects all in various stages of completion.
Some are physical; the craft projects, the bunk bed quilts, a handful of layouts that are waiting for time and inspiration, the picture frames waiting to be hung, the holiday decorations still sitting in their boxes (yes, I realize Halloween is this Saturday!), the flooring that needs to be decided on and other various piles scattered about.
Others are more mental projects; how to be a better more giving person, designing Night of Excellence invites, how to fulfill my calling, how to best serve the Young Women, trying to lose 10 pounds, coming to terms with my body, building my testimony, finding creative solutions to the many problem areas in my life, and realizing that no matter how hard I try I will always make mistakes.
Like it or not,
I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS
Always learning, changing, and growing.
I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS
Always learning, changing, and growing.
2 comments:
Ok, projects can stay in piles! You'll get to them....whenever! As the best way to serve in YW's? I found that the BEST way is to be yourself.
At least you have goals! I am just here floating along trying to survive!!
Good luck Cutie!!! MIss you!
Post a Comment