
I am BUSIER then ever before...callings, family, children, life in general...overload!
I am STRUGGLING to feel at home in our new location despite knowing so many people.
I am WORKING on lots of projects with great desires to finish them but lacking the time to do so.
I am ATTEMPTING to workout daily...found a workout partner to keep me motivated.
I am BUILDING new friendship slowly but surely.
I am LEARNING constantly...always looking for ways to expand my knowledge.
I am CAPTURING the little moments in my children's lives and wishing they would stop growing quite so fast.
I am DOCUMENTING the passing year by taking a picture a day...falling behind on the book/journaling but still snapping away.
I am RELISHING each moment I get to spend with my husband...my love for him growing with each passing day.
I am EXPERIENCING new things.
I am STRIVING to be better at all that I do!
1 comment:
Oh Heather! You inspire me!!!
I miss you so much! Can't wait to see you...soon?!?!?
Post a Comment