"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Can I do the dishes?
We have been blessed with a daughter that is so willing to help out around the house. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being such a great example to your little brother.
4 comments:
That is so great that she loves to help. I find thta my kids love to help if water or squirting something is involved :)
I love little helpers. I wish mine were so willing everyday :)
What a cutie!
Send her over to my house, I could use a little extra help some nights!! LOL This picture is too cute!
Post a Comment